Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Diet

Tomorrow I will do my first weigh-in. I am going to be following the Slimming World plan (a UK based programme). I have all the info and I'm ready to go.

My goals are as follows (taking it slowly but surely and allowing for those weeks when you gain/don't lose!):

May 29th (magazine wedding shoot) goal (6wks & 4d away) = 184.6lb (-12lb)

September 20th (my birthday) goal (22wks & 6d away) = 166.6lb (-30lb)

December 25th goal (36wks & 4d away) = 155lbs (-41.6lb)

Once I get to 155lbs, I'll reassess my goals as I'm more concerned about the size of clothes I'm wearing than what the scales say anyway! I want to be around size 12 all over (EU 38). I am currently a 16/18 on my largest parts (but with a comparatively teeny tiny 31in waist!!!! Makes buying clothes a nightmare!). 155lbs would give me a BMI of 25, which for my build will probably be just right :-)!

I'm off now to enjoy my last bit of indulgence for a while (well, it is Easter Sunday!). See you tomorrow with weigh-in no.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment